Nashville, United States
Free Classifieds by Cities
?? Booming Sales & Management - Nashville
Interested? Reply Ad to get more information
Buck-Dir Bus Devlp Sales
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
ACS Healthcare Provider Solutions (HPS) is the foremost provider of consulting, application delivery, and IT and Business Process Outsourcing to the healthcare industry. Our full suite of healthcare services help our clients implement the technologies and best practices that will lead them to clinical transformation and financial improvement. ACS HPS has serviced more than 4,000 clients in all 50 states and throughout the world. Our clients include hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks and other providers of care; payers and health plans; life sciences and technology firms and federal government agencies.
ACS HPS has full-time employment opportunities for Allscripts Enterprise Analysts and Project Managers who possess the following preferred qualifications:
- Hands-on configuration/customization, implementation and/or Project Management of Allscripts Enterprise application v10 and/or v11.
- Strong knowledge of workflow in an acute-care and/or ambulatory setting.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service focus to build and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently or on a project team.
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical and technical staff and vendors.
- Experience with MS office software, and Microsoft operating environments
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Clinical experience: Nursing, Radiology, Laboratory or Pharmacy a plus.
- Up to 80% travel may be required. Consultants live anywhere in the U.S. (remote) and travel to the project (client site).
Keywords: Allscripts, Enterprise, TouchWorks, MyWay, Practice Management.
Company Name: Renaissance Nashville Hotel, Share what inspires you, and help others discover the world as you go. Explore, uncover, share, inspi...
Company Name: Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center located at 2800 Opryland Drive, N...